Friday, May 2, 2008

My new life as a non just married girl

I’m moving from my parents home to a new apartment with Angel and no, we are not going to marry for now. It has not been easier these new weeks because the apartment is a mess and I can’t find the time to put it right. I still haven’t brought all my stuff neither did Angel. Another reason for this mess is that we don’t have all the furniture and electro domestics yet so we can’t have a normal life. The apartment is always dirty, with people coming in and out all the time to deliver this or that, I have lots of laundry to iron (house laundry that I was given when child to keep and use only for when I’m married) lot’s of things to fix like chandeliers, and we still haven’t started the decoration yet. Judging by this I think I’ll have my house messy for a long time until I manage to have it all or almost all in place. I used to take care of my home while at my parents but still it’s a bit different. I’ll see how I’ll get along these next times.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online