Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Internet Problem

In what concerns technologies my new life is not starting very well. I ordered cable Internet thinking it was the best, and indeed it is very fast opening pages but it’s my second week using it and it’s been three days since I have no internet connection. Luckily I have a Internet mobile board that I can use but not for long once I have to reduce on expenses and I can’t have both. But to make it difficult I have to say that living very close the city centre I can’t have the 3G connection leaving me with the 2G (GPRS) that works worse than in my parents (a local village that has nothing).Moving to the city I thought all that problems of living in the middle of nowhere would be gone, well I guess I was wrong and I thing I have keep on dealing with Technology problems not to loose practice.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online