Friday, June 12, 2009

The Nurse’s guide to good living

I’m not a doctor nor a nurse but as I used to work in a medical clinic when I was in university and I feel the need to keep informed about relevant issues to nurses and doctors, so I’m always interested in websites that might help me in that matter, so in one of my searches I found Scrubs, an online magazine for nurses with a lot of helpful information and tips not only for them but also for everyone interested in the variety of great topics they discuss there. It gives good points of view about health, work, money, style, beauty and lots of other topics. An article that I found particularly interesting is related with beauty and how to find ways to look younger, mentioning there some tips like moisturizing the skin, having a good sleep, taking care of our teeth and hair, all cares we should take in consideration not also to look younger but also to be healthier. By reading Scrubs I found myself like if I was reading a good book that I cannot stop until reaching the final.


Another article that I consider especially relevant at this time of the year is “Ten Dos & Don’ts a Travel Nurse Knows”, there you can have tips on how to plan your holiday travel this summer. Also the article of the “Self Tanning DOs and DON'Ts” is excellent to read in the beginning of summer. There you can read how to get the best result when you choose to self tannig and how you should do it not to affect your health.

Besides articles like the ones I referred above the site also offers you their polls where you can give your opinion by voting,
To sum up I can say that Scrubs is an online magazine containing updated and very useful information that everyone should read.

Post?slot_id=

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online